The Tabor Boy Project

Hi Everybody, for those of you who are attending alumni weekend you probably already know that the schooner will not be doing daysails this year, as she is still under refit. As a replacement Tabor has arranged for The Black Dog Tall Ship, Schooner Alabama, out of Martha's Vineyard to be present and take you alums out for some sailing. I thought I’d post here and let everyone know that I’m working onboard for the summer and I’m excited to see everbody and once again be doing Tabor daysails. For all you schooner crew, even though it’s not the Tabor Boy, come out for a sail and experience how we do it on the Alabama. I'll see you in June.

Andrew

Views: 234

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Andrew.

It's my 30th reunion (ouch!) so I'll be there. When Alabama stops in Mattapoisett this summer, give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer at the Inn.
Peter, It's my 10th reunion so I will be sure to see you! Not sure I will get out on the Alabama, but will try to get out for a sail.
Well the management here at the black dog tends not to keep us crew filled in on the schedule. I've heard a rumor that this event might have been canceled but I haven’t been able to get a solid answer from anybody so I guess we'll have to just wait and see. Although if anyone is heading out to the Vineyard this summer be sure to stop by and say hi.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Peter A. Mello.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service